How to rent a car from SKV-Rent?
To rent a car in our company, you need to leave a request on our website by successively filling in all the required fields, or contact us at the specified numbers. Then you come to our office to conclude an agreement and make payment, then you get the selected car.
What documents are required to rent a car?
In order to rent a car in our company, you need to provide a valid passport and driver's license.
Important: We do not rent cars to persons under 19 years of age.
What is the bail for?
Making a deposit is a prerequisite for issuing a car to a client. The pledge acts as a guarantee on the part of the client for the fulfillment of his obligations under the contract and insurance of the tenant in cases not provided for by the CASCO insurance system.
Form of pledge?
The deposit can be paid both in cash and non-cash way (blocking funds on the card).
- the security deposit for economy and standard class cars is the equivalent of $100 in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the National Bank of Belarus on the day of payment;
- the security deposit for premium cars is the equivalent of $200 in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the NBRB on the day of payment.
The deposit will be returned immediately after the end of the rental. In case of unblocking funds on the card, the period may vary depending on the issuing bank.
What cases are not insured?
The CASCO insurance system does not cover the following cases:
- The car was driven by a person without or deprived of a driver's license.
- The vehicle was driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The traffic police officers were not called to the place of the accident, or were made out of time.
- Car interior damage.
- Damage to the engine and other mechanical components of the car.
Important: In all the above cases, the liability lies with the tenant
What is not included in the car rental price?
- Car wash;
- Payment of fines;
- Parking payment.
Territory of operation of the car?
By car rented in our company, you can freely move around the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
Important: Departure outside the Republic of Belarus is strictly prohibited.
What documents are required to rent a car to a foreign citizen?
In order to rent a car in our company, a foreign citizen must provide a passport and an international driver's license.
What documents are required to rent a car for a legal entity?
To rent a car, a representative of a legal entity must provide a passport, a driver's license, a copy of the state certificate of registration of a legal entity, an organization's seal, a power of attorney for the right to sign car rental agreements or a copy of the appointment order, a receipt for payment.
SKV-Ren accepts the following payment methods:
- Cashless payments;
- Bank transfer;
- Online payment on the site skv-rent.by.
How is car rental paid?
The client pays the entire rental period of the car in advance. If the car is returned before the previously agreed period, the rental price is recalculated according to the price list indicated on the website. In the event of cancellation of an advance booking, no refund will be given.
Driving experience and age restrictions?
SKV-Rent provides cars for rent:
- from 19 years old / driving experience of at least 1 year, for cars of economy and standard class;
- 20 years / driving experience of at least 2 years, for premium cars.
The daily mileage rate is 300 km. Each additional 300 km costs $10 at the rate of the NBRB.
How this formula works: the client rented a car for 3 days: 3 days x 300 km = 900 km (for the entire rental period). If the client has traveled 1,100 km in 3 days, he pays an additional $10 at the NBRB rate, because. mileage was 200 km.
What is the minimum car rental period?
The minimum car rental period is 3 hours.
Algorithm of actions in case of an accident?
In the event of an accident (accident, car damage, theft), the client is obliged to:
- Immediately call the traffic police officers by phone 102;
- Report the incident to the manager of SKV-Rent;
- Provide within 24 hours a certificate of an accident of the prescribed form (issued by traffic police), or a certificate of illegal actions of 3 persons (issued by police officers).
Important: in case of material damage to the car and the absence of certificates of the established form, the client is fully liable for the damage caused to the car.
Addresses of representative offices?
- Minsk, ave. Pobediteley 31 (Planet Hotel), 3rd floor, office 328.
- Brest, st. Moskovskaya d. 208 (Business Center Brest Delovoy), 6th floor, office 601.
Car delivery to the client at the airport?
SKV-Rent provides a car delivery service to Minsk-2 airports and Brest airport. The cost of the service is $25 at the NBRB exchange rate.
Important: The cost of car delivery to Minsk-2 airport outside working hours (21:00 - 09:00) is $50 at the NBRB rate.
Delivery of a car to a client at an address?
SKV-Rent provides a car delivery service to the address specified by the client. The cost of the service is $10 at the NBRB exchange rate. The cost of car delivery outside the Moscow Ring Road is calculated separately.
Issuing a car during non-working hours?
The SKV-Rent company delivers a car to the client 24/7. Working hours: 09:00 – 21:00. Also, the issuance and reception of a car can be carried out outside working hours by prior arrangement, the cost of the service is $ 10 at the rate of the NBRB.
The tenant may declare an additional driver to be included in the rental agreement. The requirements for an additional driver fully coincide with the requirements for the tenant.
How is the vehicle issued?
After signing the contract, the client, together with the manager of the company, inspect the car. Upon completion of the inspection, an act of acceptance and transfer is drawn up.
Important: Photo and video shooting is allowed and encouraged.
Car return delay?
If the tenant returns the car later than the stated time, the additional rental time is charged according to the current price list.
Important: A delay of more than 12 hours is recognized as car theft.
- In the event of a car breakdown that occurred through no fault of the renter, SKV-Rent provides its customers with an equivalent replacement.
- In case of exceeding the speed limit, proven by means of photo fixation, as well as receiving appropriate confirmation from the traffic police, the client's data is subject to sending to advising authorities, with the onset of SKV-Rent reserves the right to refuse the client without explaining the reasons.